From many years experience of running weddings at Wallaceville House – here’s our list of “must have” essentials to organising your Wedding Arrangements successfully:
- Wedding Date
- Ceremony Venue
- Reception Venue
- Celebrant / Minister / Priest
- Accommodation for the Bride & Groom
- Bestman / Groomsmen / Pageboys
- Bridal Transport / Cars / Horse & Cart / Helicopter
- Bridal Gown
- Bridesmaids / Flowergirls
- Bridesmaid Dresses
- Cake Decorator / Cake Delivery
- Florist – Bouquets / Buttonholes
- Gifts for attendants
- Guest List
- Invitations / Envelopes / Other Stationery
- Invitations – send out at least six weeks prior to Wedding Date
- M/C (Toastmaster)
- Outfits for Groom etc.
- Rehearsal if required
- Wedding Rings.
If you can check off virtually all of the items on our Wedding Arrangements Wellington list above (you may be able to live with out a video – but NOT without a license) your special day will have an above average chance to run smoothly towards the successful conclusion you desire. Good luck and Best Wishes from the staff here at Wallaceville House. We hope you have a gorgeous and successful day with the perfect wedding arrangements.
Wallaceville Wedding Packages
FOR MORE HELP: Call 04 527 7785 to arrange a visit or email firstname.lastname@example.org We would be delighted to “show off” our exclusive, elegant venue to you.